Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The month of May 2008

Well, after being not successful for the final interview... Have to say, I am quite disappointed and sad...

By the end of April, I received the offer letter from The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, offer me an unconditional offer for the course Mechanical Engineering... The day after I received this offer letter, sad news from Singapore again.... Nanyang Technological University sent an e-mail to tell me that I am not successful..

Early May, celebrate my 20th birthday... Haha... Special thanks to Yu Ting and Ee Wei!

Then, visited Monash University in Sunway... The campus is really nice...

Middle of May, I replied to Nottingham to accept the offer. Still gottta wait for about 4 months time before the course start!

For now, I am planning my revision... Revision on Maths, Physics... to prepare myself before entering university life. I have forgotten everything I have learn... >.<

The construction going on right beside my house is really annoying!!! Since February till now... They planned to built a 20+ floor condo! My goodness... Every day, morning 8 something till evening 7 something.... Making a lot of noise... I am getting crazy with it!

As for my application to the National University of Singapore, application status still indicating application processing.... haha... But, I don't think I will be able to get an offer...

Walao A... So long already oh.. haha... K la... that's all for now...

No comments: