Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Start of uni life!

Wow! It has been a long time I didn't update my post here! LOL...

Basically, I am kind of lazy in the last few months. And, I really have no idea what to write here. Haha.

So, in August, I went to the PC fair in KLCC to buy my laptop. I made my order on the 3rd of August and they promised to me that I will be able to collect it within 2 weeks time. So, I wait... wait.... wait... Called them a few times, and the same answer I got is, next week la... >.<

After exactly one month of waiting, finally they called me and told me that the laptop has just arrived and I can go to collect it now.... WOW.. I remember that evening, after I received their call, I quickly rush to Low Yat Plaza to collect it! After doing some checking, paid the money, and I brought home my first laptop in my life.

Introducing my new laptop, the Asus M50Vm! Yeah! Haha. Am happy with it. Haha.

Also in the middle of August, I got the reply from the accommodation office, telling me that my application to stay on-campus is not successful... They offered me an off-campus one, newly built houses. Went there to check it out, its quite nice and happy with it. Though, its very expensive! The room I am staying, cost RM480. Its a bit small but should be enough..

So, I checked in on the 13th Sept, got my keys and clean the room. Oh my god! You can't believe just how dirty the room and the house. Spent me 3 hours plus to clean up the room. The next day, move in my things.

15th Sept, finally the registration day come. I went to the university to register myself. Then, finally, I am a student of the University of Nottingham(Malaysia Campus)! LOL

16th Sept, the induction programme for engineering students. From 9.30am to 3pm, listen to some talks and welcome speech.... Kind of boring and tired! Haha...

Lecture starts on the 22nd of Sept. Woo.. Kind of excited! Haha...

So, basically I will have 6 modules this semester.
1. Design and Macnufacture 1
2. Introduction to Materials and Materials Forming
3. Mechanic of Solids
4. Thermodynamics
5.Engineering Mathematics 1
6. Professional Studies

lol... A bit worry.. Haha..

After one week of lecture, nothing much, just some introduction and some basic thing.

And now, this week, I am having a reading week(aka holiday) lol.. Because its Hari Raya tomorrow.

Week 2 resume on next week!

Until then...

No comments: