Thursday, April 10, 2008

Aptitude Test and Final Interview!

I was having and afternoon nap last monday. Woke up around 5pm. I checked my mail box. And, I finally received the e-mail I have been waiting for 3 weeks! I am in for the Aptitude Test and Final Interview. My heart beats faster and faster... I am so happy and excited the time I see the e-mail heading! Haha..

So, I will be going to Singapore for an interview section next week! Will go and collect my air ticket on Friday...

I believe it will be an exciting trip to Singapore! No matter what is result of the folowing interview, I will take it as an experience, a good one... an experience that will surely make me learn new things... And, most important is, I get to fly in a plane again! I guess the 2 flight will be in a Boeing B777-200! I never on board a triple 7 before!(Unless you count the time I have spent in flying simulator! LOL...)

Today just went to apply my passport! Luckily I reach there early enough. After 2 hours, I collected my passport! Hmmm... quite efficient huh? Haha...

Next week, it will be the first time in my life, to travel abroad to another country alone! I am kind of worry actually... But, I guess this will be a good opportunity for me to learn to be more independent! I always feel that I am over protected at home! Haha...

Ops... I think it's time to go to bed! I am very tired now...

Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.