Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers Day!

First of all, I would like to wish my own mother and all other mothers in this world, Happy Mothers Day!

Well, today just have dinner with my parent to celebrate Mother Day.

19 years ago, on 3 May 1988, I came to this wonderful world. On the same time, it's the moment where my mother experience a very painful and difficult time to give birth to me. Since that day, every day, every hour, even every second, she always love and care of me. Giving me the best she can afford. Sacrifice her time to bring me up to what I am today. Guide me along the road of growing up.

Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU, MOM! I LOVE YOU! Hope you will be always happy and healthy. I promise I will do my very best in this coming AS exam! Don't worry about me. You are the most important people in my life!

No comments: