Monday, May 28, 2007

AS exam now...

Hey! It's me, laughing_tomato, long time didn't post here.... haha...

I was busy studying and preparing for my exams... Well, it started last week, where the first paper, Physics paper 2, was a supprised to all of us! It kill many of the candidates, especially those like me, "A pail with half of its water only"... haha...(Its actually cantonese phrase, what it means? you guess? haha...) It's so hard and I am sure, many candidate's neck are full with blood... dripping on the floor and desk... haha... just joking la... But, it's its quite hard lo.... Hope I wont get so low marks... We should positively right? haha...

Maths paper 1, still ok la... And, the General Paper, waliao... me myself also don't know what I am crapping! haha...

This week got 2 papers, Maths paper 6 and Physics paper 1! Hopefuly, every thing will goes right and do well... wish me luck!

Ok la.. I think I better resume to study la...

To sotti: Once again, happy blogging ya!

3 comments:

cloudstroller said...

hey yung hui!thanks for dropping by at my blog! heee, me will do the same for your blog more often k? best of luck for your coming papers! don't get too nervous, you can do it! kampate! heheh..

-sotti-

Anonymous said...

hey, u LOUSY laughing TOMATO!!
dun HBB la u!!! ( what HBB means? go find out urself la..i think u shud be able to figure it out )
drop comments on her blog oni lar..not mine lar..BERAT SEBELAH BETUL!!! i'm angry adi..
OH YA..ONE MORE THING!!!
i tot i told u be4..that it's SOTTI not SOTTY??? it's I not Y la..change it!!! oh..n good luck 4 ur exams too~~~HBB!!

cloudstroller said...

hey yung hui! update update! wua hahahah, you finished your exams a LONG time ago, kan? so it's time to update! :D