Wednesday, May 9, 2007

12 days to first paper of my AS exam!

Hi there! As the seconds hand going "tic-tac" in my watch, in the clock on the wall, the time left till the AS exam draw nearer and nearer! And, now, revision still in progress... Hope I will manage to finish my revision and finish all the past year paper before the exam! Sitting there doing past year all the time is really mad! haha... Can you just imagine for 5 hours+, sitting there doing maths? incredible! haha..

And, as the date draws nearer, my heard pump faster and I feel more nervous... Sigh... Those who are going to sit for A2 exam, I wish them good luck lo! Of course, the same goes to those who sitting for the AS exam! haha....

Then, to those who already finish their foundation course and preparing to go for degree, hope you will have a new and nice life in university! haha...

To SH and LS: Looking forward to see you guys in TBR as you guys are going to move to here and study your degree course! haha... Don't forget to invite me to your new place! haha...

Okla... time to go... Next destination: DK2, for Maths (Pure) lecture! haha...
Bye.