Saturday, January 5, 2008

A morning on the fifth day of 2008

Today... I woke up and find myself feel very lonely and down... I am not sure why I feel so...

I feel like I am always been neglected by some friends... Never reply my sms, long time no go out together, no news from them... I start to wonder are they busy... But, soon I found out it's not true.

I feel that I got lots of thing to do during this long break...
First, my driving licence is expiring soon. This means my 2 years probational period is over. But, over this 2 years, I never practice and drive. So, I think I should use this time to practice it.

Then, I also need to decide what course should I take after my A-level. This is a very difficult task. It reminds me two years ago, after I finished my SPM exam, I dont know whether to go a-level or STPM.

Exam result is coming out soon. My heart beat faster than normal when I think about it. Sigh...

After that, got to start apply for University. I hope I can enter the University I want, I got the course I like...

Well, no mood to continue... I will stop here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up my friend! Don't give up on what you are searching for! Sometimes it is not that hard to find the road!~ =P

Gzhang said...

You're going to become a competent driver! Congratulations!

No more P for you!