Thursday, November 1, 2007

Arh! Still got 8 papers to go!

Well, still got 8 papers to go! Still have to suffer until the 21st of Nov!

And, before I post this entry, I was sitting there, reading news paper! While I found out that my friend is doing revision on Physics! It just makes me feel guilty..... and stress....

For the 8 papers that I have already completed in the last 2-3 weeks, I think it's OK la.... Hope everything wil be fine.

For the coming papers, I really worry... espeacially the Further Mathematics papers! Sigh...

Btw, last week I watched Resident Evil! It was really nice! haha.. See! I still got time to watch movie.... So bad la me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't feel guilty over a small matter. Your friend has his own plan, so do you. Trust yourself! Who knows when you are studying, he is probably sleeping, eating, dreaming, gaming, day-dreaming, listening, starring, etc, etc. ANYWAY, Ganbatte!!!! You always have my support! ^_^

laughing_tomato said...

Ah... Thanks a lot, my friend! haha...